Dental Payment Plans and Insurance Coverage
Don’t put off your dental care for fear of expensive prices. Visiting the dentist regularly affects your appearance, confidence and overall health. Cardinal Family Dental offers several affordable payment options to fit the financial needs of individuals and family’s so that you can receive the quality dental care your deserve!
We are a provider for the following insurance companies:
- Delta Dental
- United HealthCare
If your insurance is not listed above, please contact our office to see if we accept your insurance. We accept many other insurances on which we are not considered providers.
***We are sorry, but at this time we do not accept CareSource, Molina, or Medicaid as payment.
Our friendly team will work with you to find payment options that are uniquely suited to your financial needs and treatment options. We help our patients by providing the following payment options and incentives:
- Discount for full payments
- Discounts for patients who do not have dental insurance
- Family discounts for multiple members receiving dental care
- We conveniently accept major forms of payment including cash, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover card
- We offer third party financing options through CareCredit and Citi Health Card
- Interest free payments over a fixed period of time
- Flexible spending accounts (FSA’s) or health savings accounts (HSA’s)
Our team works hard to simplify the claims process, maximize benefits, and minimize out of pocket costs for our patients with dental insurance. Our team has experience in understanding the insurance market, and can help you translate the benefits you are entitled to as a part of your insurance plan. We can even help manage your FSA and HSA in your favor!