We are proud to offer high quality dentistry that fits within your budget.
At Cardinal Family Dental, we accept most major insurances. Our team will discuss your insurance coverage and dental financing options with you to ensure that you and your family receive the best care possible. If you have any questions or concerns about your insurance policy, please contact us for more details.
We are a provider for the following insurance companies:
- Delta Dental
- United HealthCare
If your insurance is not listed above, please contact our office to see if we accept your insurance. We accept many other insurances on which we are not considered providers.
***We are sorry, but at this time we do not accept CareSource, Molina, or Medicaid as payment.
Our friendly team will work with you to find payment options that are uniquely suited to your financial needs and treatment options. We help our patients by providing the following payment options and incentives:
- Discount for full payments
- Discounts for patients who do not have dental insurance
- Family discounts for multiple members receiving dental care
- We conveniently accept major forms of payment including cash, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover card
- We offer third party financing options through CareCredit
- SmileCare Dental Plans*
- Interest free payments over a fixed period of time
- Flexible spending accounts (FSA’s) or health savings accounts (HSA’s)
Our team works hard to simplify the claims process, maximize benefits, and minimize out of pocket costs for our patients with dental insurance. Our team has experience in understanding the insurance market, and can help you translate the benefits you are entitled to as a part of your insurance plan. We can even help manage your FSA and HSA in your favor!
*Only for patients without insurance
Looking for a dental team that values your needs? You've found one.